For students wanting to jump start their career upon graduation, this pathway provides students with the technical knowledge and skills necessary for a variety of career fields including:
Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Computer Programming & Development - Prepares students to write, test and debug programs, as well as learn how to use integrated development environments.
- Cybersecurity - Prepares students with the knowledge and skills to protect critical systems and sensitive information from digital attacks
- Construction Management Technology - Prepares students to supervise, manage, and inspect construction sites, buildings, and associated facilities.
- Air Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Technology - Prepares students with basic knowledge to develop the skills necessary to work with residential and light commercial HVAC/R systems.
- Electrical Systems Technology - Prepares students in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems found in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities.
- Light-Duty Diesel Technology - Prepares students to apply technical knowledge and skills to diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul light duty diesel vehicles
- Motorsports Management - Prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform mid-management level functions in motorsports related companies.
- Cosmetology - Prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary for the cosmetology industry.